National Key Account Manager
Career Level: Experienced
Travel: 40 - 60%
REACH Health is a full service provider of telemedicine solutions. Our technology and services are designed to ensure strong telemedicine programs that can improve access to care, improve quality of care, and reduce long term health care costs. With our easy-to-use web-based technologies and our all-inclusive services and support, we make telemedicine simple.
Looking for an individual, who knows how the health-care industry operates, and has at least 3 years experience in health-care account management.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the application of the REACH system become a "product expert" in order to conduct demonstrations both on site and via webex
- Coordinate with Implementation Team and Project Management Team on each account's hub/spoke network
- Coordinate with marketing on building references, Advisory Panel Members, speaker's bureau; develop opportunities for presentations and publications
- Occasional participation at tradeshows when support is needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Salary and total compensation package contingent upon experience and track record.
- Manage and expand key account business
- Three years demonstrated success in healthcare technology account management
- Proficiency and experience with telemedicine or videoconferencing products a huge plus!
- Knowledge of how the healthcare industry operates, i.e., how decisions are made - how the due diligence process works – finding a champion/advocate - building an advocate.
- Ability to take a project from a completed sale in order to manage and expand the utilization of the platform within the account.
- Willingness to travel including overnight travel at times
- Computer literate
- IT account management or Clinical training within the healthcare industry experience a plus
Send a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.